Build Strong K-5 Writers
Want Strong Writing and Grammar Results?
- K-5 schools using WritingCity have seen a dramatic increase in standardized test scores.
- Our lessons are proven with a variety of teaching styles, learning styles, and socio-economic levels.
- The curriculum teaches 100% of the writing and grammar Common Cores, and other state standards, with writing instruction that spirals across all grade levels.
- Practice makes perfect. Students build critical writing skills from instructional modeling and daily writing practice.
Want Motivated Student Writers?
- All kinds of learners — even struggling writers — are inspired to learn by mentor texts of authentic student writing samples.
- With our blended learning Captivators videos, students watch the lessons to progress at their own pace and skill level. Learn More…
Want Confident Teachers?
- Teaching and assessing writing isn’t easy. The WritingCity curriculum is teacher-friendly, easy-to-use, and eliminates endless planning and prep work.
- The daily lesson plans include everything teachers need to become skilled writing instructors.
- Classroom demonstration videos provide guidance and assistance in teaching WritingCity lessons.
- Engagers interactive whiteboard lessons help teachers present the lesson in a visually exciting format.
- Coaching is not your typical talk-at-you professional development. Since WritingCity was created by teachers for teachers, we understand the demands on today’s educators.